I write many stories as a staff writer intern at the Tribune Media Services that are then published in the Chicago Tribune, in print and online. My stories are also published in the LA Times, the Sun Sentinel, and other affiliated papers. These feature stories focus on healthcare and healthcare jobs.
This story was about the physical therapist for the White Sox. It was look at the differences between being a regular physical therapist, and being a physical therapist for a professional sports team. Full story in the Chicago Tribune here.
This article was about the first year internship program for registered nurses at the Children’s Memorial Hospital. The program is designed to help nurses deal with the stress of the job and prepare them for their duties at the hospital. Full story in the Chicago Tribune here. It is also in the LA Times here, and linked to on Culloton Strategies here.
This article details what being a pharmacy technician is like. Full story in the Chicago Tribune here.
List of other published articles:
- Yoga instructors find path in certification – Chicago Tribune here, LA Times here
- Speech language pathologists make connections with patients – Chicago Tribune here
- Audiologists use technology and care to improve patients’ lives – Chicago Tribune here, LA Times here
- School nurses keep students healthy – Chicago Tribune here
- Optometrists envision a career with style – Chicago Tribune here
- Surgical technologists set the table in operating room – Chicago Tribune here
- Social worker temp agency offers career-expanding experiences – Chicago Tribune here
- Pharmaceutical sales: Prescription for the health-inclined – Chicago Tribune here
- Health careers: Dental assistants ready patients for exams, procedures – Chicago Tribune here
- Psychiatrist puts her desire to help others to good use – Chicago Tribune here
- Nutritionist helps reverse bad habits – Chicago Tribune here
- Personal trainer puts client needs first – Chicago Tribune here